Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Holidays?!?!?!?

It's that time again....  Halloween is over and Christmas is in full swing never mind that Holiday called Thanksgiving.  Now I am working on both Christmas and Thanksgiving cards and projects not to mention WEDDING things going on everywhere.  Not to mention the homemade holiday items that still need made!!!!  So what do I do... I take a workshop on top of all of that but quite honestly I am excited about this because I am always at a loss for new and different holiday card designs... I tend to find one and make a million of them which there is nothing wrong with that but this workshop will help me make different cards/projects for everyone on my list and also gives me time for me everyday!!!

Oh here is the link to the workshop... 

So here is a card  I made today:

1 comment:

Kylie said...

This looks great - love the big white circles.