Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge AND Bombshell stamps Color Challenge

A Bombshell color challenge... Alison always picks awesome color pallets for us to use on our monthly color challenges and this month was no different, although a challenge for me kinda/sorta because of the bright colors... 
Well they are bright for me... So here is what I made following the Bombshell Sketch for this month...and using Butterfly Dreams from Bombshell stamps 




It's time again for another challenge!!!  Head over to the WWATC blog for all the yummy details... Here is what I made:


This cute little image is by Time For Tea

She was colored with copic markers and the background is made with Washi tape.  I wanted it to look like she was sitting in front of a wall/stack of books!!!

No comments: